Monday, July 18, 2011

Taco Chicken

Taco Chicken

One of my favorite meals is Taco Chicken! I love easy meals and since its summer, I love meals that don't require a lot of kitchen time or heat! I hope you enjoy this yummy meal too!

Ingredients


3lb Boneless Chicken Breast


1 pkg Tempting Taco Cheese Ball Seasoning


2 tbsp Olive Oil


Chopped Lettuce


Diced Tomato


2 cups Sliced Cheese


Sour Cream


Corn and Black Bean Salsa




  • Season the chicken with the taco seasoning and set to the side



  • In a skillet heat Olive Oil and saute chicken until done





    • After chicken is done top with cheese then add to a plate of lettuce & tomatoes



    • Top with salsa, sour cream and if desired more cheese

    I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my family enjoys it!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment