Friday, July 1, 2011

Samples On The Go!!

If you'll get into a habit of organizing your supplies as they arrive it will save you time when its party day! When my samples arrive I get my zip lock bags out and package them for my upcoming parties.
The Spring-Summer 2011 Sample Assortment A includes:
6 - Blue Aztec Chips Sample
6 - Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix Sample
1 - Honey Teriyaki Sauce Sample (6 - 1.25 fl. oz. cups)
1 - Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce Sample (6 - 1 fl. oz. cups)
1 - Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread Sample (6 - 1.25 oz. cups)
6 - Simply Southwest™ Seasoning & Rub Sample (0.4 oz)
6 - Twisty Grahams™ Sample (3.5 oz.)
1 - Vine-Ripened Salsa Sample (6 - 3 oz. cups)



When your samples arrive, get 6 zip lock bags and add one of each sample into the bag. On the outside of the bag write Assortment A. Then when you go to a party all you need to do is grab a bag and go! I like to keep a note on my host coaching checklist that we sampled Party Food Kit 1 and Sample Rotation A so when her friends book a parties we can sample Food Kit 2 with Assortment B. Take time to get organized, remember, time is money so don't waist it!


Zip Lock Bag - When the party is over I put my black plates in the bag then bring them home and throw them in the dishwasher! Easy clean up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment