Friday, July 22, 2011

By The Dozen



Has anyone ever asked..."Do you sell this by the case?" What would you say? The answer is YES, yes we do sell by the case! Its your business and you can sell by the case, by the pallet or by the truck load! LOL! What I do when I have a client ask that question I tell them. "Yes, if there is an item you would like to buy by the case I offer a bakers dozen sale. You purchase a dozen and I'll give you an additional one FREE." Let's do the math....


Item: Honey Teriyaki Sauce

Price: $8.99

Your Cost $6.69


12 x $8.99 = $107.88

$107.88 x 30% = $32.36

Free Bottle = $6.69


Total Profit = $25.67


Before you offer any sale always do the math to make sure its a good sale not only for your clients but a good sale for you as a business person. Offering a Bakers Dozen sale is also a fun thing to do on your facebook wall! They can order a dozen of one item or a variety of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment