Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sorry, Can't Come!!

Do you ever get to a party and your host phone starts to ring and person after person starts saying....sorry, but I can't make it this evening! I've had that happen and it can turn what I thought was going to be a good party into a small gathering.

Has your host ever started to get mad or sad because everyone is backing out? With just a few phone calls the host mood can change from upbeat and happy to doom and gloom! Well, I was sick of it, so I've started to help my host with those phone calls or text! The day of the party I talk with my host and give her a plan of action in case those calls come in. I tell her....If you have friends who text or call and say they can't make it then let's go ahead and direct them to my the TS website and have them place their order online so they can start filling their pantry with TS goodies and in turn help boost your party sales. Suggest your guest purchase the Essential 4 Collection or the Perfect 10. I also encourage them to ask if they would help her out by hosting their own party. Guess what?
My host love it! Not only do they love suggesting their friends go online to shop but they also are getting bookings! My last few parties have resulted in online orders and additional bookings! Not only that but its turned my host frown...
upside down knowing she has online sales as well as an additional half price item because her friend has now booked a party! Saving a friendship! LOL! Try it, I bet it will work for you too! I would love to hear your party tips too!

No comments:

Post a Comment