Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Team Meeting

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead


Thanks to Perkins for allowing us to have our meeting in the banquet room all alone!

OK, I I brought mine home for my husband for lunch!

I was to busy running my mouth!

Kim Ozborne, Anne Marie Hill (adopted), Von Potter (joining in August)


What a great time we had at our July team meeting!! I love having a large group but you know sometimes when its just a few you really get to know one another better! This evening we accomplished a lot in our little bit of time. I hope you'll make plans to join us next time because we missed YOU!!



TEAM MEETING RECAP



Everyone filled out a Coaching Assessment so I'm clear on what you would like from me. I would love for you to take a moment and fill one out too! Just click HERE and print it off, fill it out and mail it to me. THANKS!!



How To Fill That Calendar




  • Create A Calendar - Highlight dates you would like to party


  • How do you find people to book party's? Fill out Who Do You Know list


  • Once your calendar is highlighted and your list is filled out next get familiar with scripting. Know what your going to say and anticipate a response. Turn that NO into a YES!


  • Make the call - Don't just send emails but pick up the phone and call!!



    Goal Setting




    • Work your business 15 minutes everyday


    • Set weekly goals, monthly goals, yearly goals


    • Handout - Each guest received a cute dry erase board with Sun-Sat dates so they can write down their daily 15 minute goals.



      Business Clients



    • We talked about how to promote our gift sets during your party for business gifts. When you get to the gift collections at your party ask..."Did you enjoy the delicious food this evening? Then if you enjoyed it just think how much your family and friends will enjoy it when they receive a gift from you!" Remember me when its gift giving time!



    • Raising my hand...I ask..who here works outside of the home? When they raise their hand I say "Here is what I would like to do for you!" If you refer me to your company sales department for gift giving and if they purchase gift sets from me for the holidays I'll set you up as the host and you'll receive all the host rewards from their order!" Eyes have been lighting up and I have a few business contacts now to work on for Christmas!



      • Facebook


      • We talked about how to set up a facebook fan page and events for your host. This post will follow soon....

      • Introduction of our new Team Blog...you're on it now!! Don't you love it?

        This is just a small recap of our meeting! It was a great night and I look forward to our next meeting August 16, 2011 @ 6:30 PM. See you soon!!!

      • No comments:

        Post a Comment