Thursday, July 7, 2011

40 Spoons Q&A Game




40 Spoon Q&A Game





Take 40 plastic spoons numbered #1-40. At the beginning of your party say something like...Our parties are a party! Not a lecture! I love your feed back and I love questions about my business! For each question, you'll get a special gift (hold up a spoon...they will laugh!) Then say with this spoon you could win a special gift hold up gift or hold up your goodie basket. So ask your questions about my business and I'll give you your special gift!!




Give a spoon to each guest that asks a question throughout the party. Tell them to write down the number of their spoon(s) on their order form. At the end of the party throw their spoon in an empty drink bucket and call a winner at the end of the party for a prize!




I love playing this game because it points out those interested in doing what you do! Don't rob them of the opportunity!




If you play this game I would love to hear from you! What is your favorite party game?

No comments:

Post a Comment