Monday, August 22, 2011

Pesto & Chicken Pasta

Ok, I admit it, so I'll just say it here....I'm Rachel, and I'm a DT&GP alcoholic!! I've been selling TS for 5 years and just in the past year I've become addicted to this delicious jar of goodness!! I've always used it on my roast but holy cow, its AMAZING on so much more!!

I don't know about you but I'm so busy now days I don't have time to think sometimes! That was the case last week! We had revival, my husband was off work and I several parties and business obligations to enjoy. I forgot to plan the menu one evening so I was in a rush when I realized it was 4:30 and we needed to leave at 5:30!! I created this recipe and let me just say...it was a huge hit!!

Ingredients:

1 Box Linguini Noodles
3 T Dried Tomato & Galic Pesto (made into pesto as directed on bottle)
1 T Garlic Garlic
2 T Butter
1 lb Cooked Chicken
2 T Seasoned Salt
Diced Tomatoes
Whole Black Olives
Shredded Cheese (I used an Italian blend of cheese)
Garlic Bread

Cook and drain linguini noodles

Add pesto mix to noodles, mix well

Cook chicken with butter, Seasoned Salt & Garlic Garlic until done. Add tomatoes and olives to chicken and warm

Mix all ingredients together

Plate and top with cheese

ENJOY!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment