Monday, August 1, 2011

Are You Ready To Double Up?

I'm so excited about the Double Up deal!! I love getting indulgence point! I like to save them all year then have a little shopping spree! I use it as a reward system for my hard work! I choose a few things I would like have and I work towards that goal. There are so many things you can get and don't have to have a million points before you can claim a prize! I love it because it really is FREE...NO SHIPPING...100% FREE!!
The first thing you need to do is learn how to log in so you can see how many points you have. Most people have a hard time their first try so if you do, CALL HQ and have them walk you through the process. Have you checked how many points you currently have? Do you know how to get to the Indulgence Points Area? If not here are the steps...
Log in HQOL
Click on Consultant Area
Click on Compensation & Incentives
Click on TS Indulgences
Set up your log in information - Consultant ID is your consultant number - Create your password


So, what can you earn with indulgence points? Well, lets see....

4 points - Tastefully Simple Tumbler
4 points - TS Logo Drink Bucket Cooler
6 points - Pashmina-Style Scarf
6 points - Window Shoulder Purse
9 points - Vera Bradley Zip ID Case
10 points - Vera Bradley Coin Purse
10 points - Host Collection Carrying Bags (thinking about using some of my points for this.)
13 points - Fall/Winter Supplies (catalogs, order forms,...etc)

What would you like to earn? I would love to hear what you've set your eye on!

No comments:

Post a Comment