Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Word Scramble

Do you like playing games at your parties? I know some host LOVE games so I always like to have one on hand. I like to keep my parties fresh and new and creating games is one way to keep something new. I always keep one thing in mind when playing a game...the game MUST have purpose to benefit my business. I don't just want to play a game to take up time, no it must have purpose.


How To Play Word Scramble Game



Go HERE to create your own game page



During dessert pass out the game sheet having everyone keep the name sheet turned upside down.



Before the party decide which page in the catalog you're going to play. Have your guest turn to that page and read the product names aloud.



On GO have them turn the page over and start searching for the words that match the products you just read. They can use their catalog as a reference guide.



The one who completes the game and has all the correct words circled is the winner!!





Prize & Your Purpose



I keep a small goodie basket with me at my parties. Inside I keep the $1.99 cookbooks, the Itty Bitty Chai, individual pack of Garlic Garlic and I like to purchase the Trio and place those spices in my basket too.



I pass my goodie basket to the winner and let her choose a gift! Once she chooses a gift I tell her about my Super Size Deal...if she chooses to book a party with me I will Super Size Her gift!!



Spice - Super Sizes To Any Spice Jar Of Her Choice



Itty Bitty Chai - Super Sizes To A Jar Of Oh, My! Chai



Cook Book - Super Sizes to Any Single Items in our catalog to help her make a delicious recipe.



If you feel she gives you a YES then go with it but if she looks at you like I'm not sure what to say then just say, at check out we will look at the calendar and get your party scheduled on a date that works for you...then move on to dessert.



Tip: Before going to the party make a score key page so you can find the answers too making sure they did not get skipped.



CAUTION: This game is fun and often they want to play again so be ready for double booking!!!



Created By: Rachel Littleton Independent Tastefully Simple Consultant



No comments:

Post a Comment