Sunday, June 26, 2011

Party Folders

When I go to a party I want everything organized and ready for a quick set up so I have time to meet the guest as they arrive and talk with the host. When I start the party I want the guest to have everything they need in one spot so no one is looking for a pen or someone needs a catalog or someone needs a door prize ticket. I like to start organized so we don't have to stop and waist time. Time is money and I don't like giving either of them away.I found these folders at Staples a few years ago and wish I had more but as my parties have grown I've added the solid color folders. I like the clear/frosted ones because they showcase the catalog.



In the front of the folder I have a pencil pack in which I keep business cards, pen and if I'm doing a game or door prize I'll keep those supplies in there as well.



I use two page protectors and I utilize the front and back. In the front cover I place our Fresh Features which I change out monthly. These can be found by going to the following:




  • Consultant Area


  • Market Your Business



  • Lapboard Inserts


Make sure you customise them with your contact information. Never give out anything unless it has your information. They may not remember your name and will choose a different consultant




The next page I copy the map out of the Gazette Magazine. I like to copy this because again its a numbers visual to my guest. I mention what a great opportunity TS and as they can see we're not swamped with consultants so there is room to really grow a great business. When I show them this map you can see eyes lighting up and those are the people I zoom in on for potential consultants. I don't change this page but once every few months or as the numbers on the map make a significant change.



The next page I change out often. I like to spark ideas in their mind so I'll change this page to match the holiday or a seasonal flyer. My guest love these.


On the last page I keep several copies of the Everyday Easy Recipes. I encourage my guest to take them home if they would like. Most of the time when they take them, they purchase products that are featured in the recipes!



The last page I keep several order forms. Why several? Because during my party I stress that we ship directly to their home so if they need to ship a gift to someone there is an additional order from for them to do that. At this time I also mention our military and that they can ship to APO address. Many people love to send gifts to encourage our troops...so why not send TS!!



After the folders are all stocked and ready to go I place them in my handy bag from TS and I'm off to the party. Like this bag? Well, you can go HERE to order one that is even better then my bag!

Hope these folder tips help bring you great success! I would love to hear your comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment