Monday, June 27, 2011

Host Folders



Now that my Tastefully Simple business is growing and I'm keeping a consistent party schedule, I had to get myself organized so I can keep up with the individual needs of each party. Its easy to forget who has which food kit or who needs more invitations. All the details can run together, I had to come up with a system that worked for me so I decided to use an expanding file folder for my system.


I like the file folder system because I can place everything I need for a party in the folder and it keeps me organized. I also like it because its portable and I can take it with me to make host coaching calls or client care calls as I'm on the go. Here is a list of what I place in each folder...


File Folder Labeled with Host Name and Party Date


Save The Date Card with Magnetic Business Card Inside

A Stamped Thank You Card - To Send After The Party

Map Quest Directions To The Party

(if address does not show up on my GPS)


By having these supplies in my folder I'm setting up my party for success. After the party, I place all the order forms in the file so I have a reference if any questions should arise. I don't have to scramble around to find someones order form, I just go to that particular party and pull the file. After the party I add the party party recap form so I know what to expect for the next party.


After the party is closed and I follow up in two weeks with a courtesy call to each client, I then place the whole file in another file box that I keep at my desk. Example: If I close the party in June, I'll place the file in the August slot, then when August rolls around I call those clients to see if they would like to restock their pantry or book a party to restock their pantry FREE. You work hard to get your clients, don't let them get away by not following up with a client care call. If they like our products, their going to find them one way or another and they may just find another consultant who is also looking for clients!

Keep them loyal to you!


There are many ways to organize your party, I would love to hear what works for you. Maybe you use a more tech type system with your phone or computer? I would love to hear what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment