Sunday, June 26, 2011

FRANK





Do you have an on going FRANK list? I know, you're thinking what is FRANK? Well, FRANK is one of my best friends in my business. FRANK has saved me many times when I've allowed my business to get stale or stagnant.


F - Friends
R - Relatives
A - Acquaintances
N - Neighbors
K - Kid Connections


Most of us have at least 200 hundred people in our network through our family, job, and connections in the community. Make a list of everyone you know using FRANK and you’ll be surprised at what you come up with! Contact your FRANK list and work on booking parties with them. Tastefully Simple gives us great tools to help build a successful business. One tool I love to help me with my FRANK is the Who Do You Know form. Print it out and start filling it out! I like to keep mine in a 3 ring binder so I can keep an on going list and keep an eye on my notes. Don't just fill it out and look at it, pick up the phone and make the call. Email is good, but a personal phone call is more likely to result in you getting the booking so pick up the phone and call! Can't wait to hear about your success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment